Profanity filter for any browser!
WebCensor™ is a free profanity filter for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. We load the base list of swear words to filter them out of pages in the browser while you surf the Internet. The rest of bad words or curses you can filter out manually, just adding them to list in plugin’s settings page. The main feature - the plugin supports all the languages so you can filter profanity in all languages you use.
If you truly want to thank us... Donate! :)
November 17, 2014
- FIX Fixed the bug with replacement of words in “input” and “textarea” fields
September 3rd, 2014
- NEW Now you can add not only words, but whole phrases
- NEW “Safe-words” list available
- FIX Fixed English profanity word list
March 25th, 2014
- NEW “Settings” page is fully updated
- NEW Ability to mute the plugin
- NEW 3 options added to replace swear words with
- NEW Custom word can be used as replacement for profanity
February 8th, 2014
- NEW Support for 12 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish
- FIX Now works perfectly with AJAX pages
- FIX Works better with Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
February 1st, 2014
- NEW Initial release for Chrome browser